Saturday, April 2, 2011

6 Weeks!

I'm 6 weeks along with #2 and I a starting to have some symptoms.  Actually, I meant to make this post on Thursday but I've been very nauseous and rally haven't moved around to much...well except for chasing Jax when necessary! I promised to start my belly pics this week so it is here! But I warn you, it may indeed look like I am 4-5 months pregnant but I'm only 6 weeks! Lol, and that is because I still haven't lost my belly from Jax.  Hopefully I can keep my weight down during this pregnancy so that I don't look pregnant permanently. (Please ignore my house, it exploded!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I so wish we were able to start trying for #2 but we need to get ready financially first...which may take awhile! :) Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete