Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Child Eats EVERYTHING....

Except for his food! UGGG! This attempting to eat paper, money, and anything else he can dig out of the nooks and crany's of my house has got to stop! And to top it all off, the only food items he will eat put in his mouth are french fries, chicken (sometimes), and bananas.  Jaxson will be 15 months tomorrow and out of all of his phases, this one is the worst!  I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't even want me to eat, or drink for that matter, because if he has the chance he spills my drinks and throws my food in the floor.  I cannot take my eyes off of him for one second throughout the day for fear that i've left something to drink on a table or dropped a penny on the floor.  Plus, he is so dirty nowadays! I don't know how, but I can bath the child 3 times a day and everytime I look at his face up close it is dirty! I don't get it! Where does it come from??  My poor baby!

Here he comes now! Look's like it's bath time...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment