Sunday, January 16, 2011

Polka-dotted Monster!

My poor baby Jax has been sick since last week :(  We took him to see the doctor last Saturday and he had an ear infection in both ears and they gave him his first round of Amoxicillin.  I am so happy that this is the first time he had ever had to take an antibiotic, the doctor was actually shocked that he had never had any up to this point.  So, yay Jaxson!  Anyway, so on day 8 of these antibiotics my sweet little happy boy turned into a polka-dotted monster!  He is allergic to amoxicillin, great...he has bright red spots all over his tiny body, he is extra irritable, he is extra clingy, he is trowing tantrums for no reason, he is mad at the world...and me I guess.  I didn't include a picture because I figured if I took one monster man would cry so I spared the tears.  We will most likely be going back to the doc tomorrow because as of late the big bad rash is not getting ANY better.

On a lighter note, I purchased a lot of items for my dear friend Sarah's diaper cake for he baby shower! Woo! So excited to go see her and her little family for the shower...and of course meet the babe in about a month! But buying the stuff today made me want to make lots of diaper cakes! One of these days I will get my business going hopefully!  Until then, If anyone needs a diaper cake made, I'm your gal!

2 comments:

  1. poor jax. I hope he feels better. Caleb is a monster to. That is why you need to live closer, so the monsters can play together and you and I can stay sain.

    So excited for you to come to the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Found your blog via BBC!! I'll be following!! Feel free to check out my blog at http://aswessels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete