Friday, May 6, 2011

19 Months and 11 weeks!

I have been MIA from the blogging world for a few weeks now and here's why...We MOVED! yay! We moved across town into a 3 bedroom apartment w/garage to make room for the new addition to our little family.  Things have been pretty crazy since I can't lift anything or do much of anything because I am always sick :(.  But, we're almost settled in so I figured you might like an update :) 

Jaxson is going to be 19 months tomorrow! I cannot believe how fast he is growing and changing.  He still has trouble sleeping through the night but we're working on it...He is still drinking milk from a bottle, uggggggg...he is almost ready to start potty training (hates his diapers now and being wet)...he still isn't saying much but he makes lots of different sounds when you ask him ex. kitty, cow, duck, elephant, train, car, and Darth Vader! haha...he is starting to listen a little better and knows now to hold my hand if we go outside or around stairs...they're are so many things I love about my little man, too many to list!

The nugget in my belly is 11 weeks old now! I cannot wait to know if Jax will get a brother or a sister but I already have anxiety about delivery...I had a cesarean last time but my doc wants to try a VBAC this time around, I'm terrified!  I have had no pregnancy symptoms yet except for extreme nausea, headaches, and fatigue. I have lost 2 lbs in the past couple weeks b/c I have been too sick to eat as much as I normally do, but I am definitely showing now! I have a picture but unfortunately I won't be adding it today (I'll do a post later with the pics I have missed).

I'll be leaving you with a pic of my big baby who decided to rock himself to sleep in baby's swing today (Neil set it up already since he's leaving at the end of this month) He's such a sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment