Sunday, May 15, 2011

My hubby's leaving me soon :(

I've known he was leaving for a little while but I still don't want to think about it. The date is coming up VERY soon and I'm really starting to realize all the things he will miss.  Our little Jax will be 19 months when he leaves and 27 months when he comes home.  Our bundle in my belly is 12 weeks now, he/she will be over 1 month old when he comes home.  I just can't imagine missing that much time...and I'm gonna miss him, but bundle won't even know him until he/she is over a month old, and I don't even want to think about how much Jax will cry missing his poppa :( 

I don't know how I'm going to handle this deployment, I just hope I can be strong for my babies.  I will not be sharing EXACT dates that he will be leaving the country or coming home for security purposes, but this will surely not be my last post about his absence.  I am asking everyone to pray for my sweet husband and his unit to get there, do their job, and come home safely.  If all goes as planned they will be the last American Soldiers in Iraq, thus ending this horrible war.  Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment