Monday, June 13, 2011

16 Week doctor appointment!

So I went to the doctor for my 16 week check-up and all went well!  I have now lost a total of 5.5 lbs since my first apt. which is not great but the doctor didn't seem too concerned.  The baby's heart rate was in the 150's today (girl?) and we scheduled my next ultrasound for July 11th! Woo hoo! I can't wait to find out the sex, it's driving me crazy not knowing!

My little Jax has been feeling crummy and had a tummy ache tonight :( but that doesn't stop him from being silly and cute! ;)

(Please ignore the fat diaper, he had just got up from a nap)

Oh and these chairs were part of mine and Neil's birthday gifts this year from his mom. I really love em!

Speaking of my hubs, he's still training...



Can you tell where my child gets his silly ways?? I wouldn't have it any other way though! I love them both so much and we can't wait for our crazy soldier to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment