Thursday, July 7, 2011

Updates! Updates!! Updates!!!

I've been really lazy lately with my posts because honestly I've been so dang tired! Lol My first update I have today is that my baby, Jaxson, is now 21 MONTHS OLD! Ahh! Where has the time gone? He's getting so close to 2 and it makes me very sad, but I love all of the new things he is doing now. He is sleeping in his bed most nights without a wake-up, still not eating too well but loves french fries, broccoli, and fruits, Loves to play in the pool, has started taking his diaper off when he pees in it (time to train??), and has learned some new words such as: ball, key (kitty), Lola or Ola (his cousin) mommy, daddy, mamaw, papaw, Crissy (his aunt Crystal), car, tree, chair, me (milk? or pick me up), and some others in between! I love his little voice it is just so precious! So far this has been the best 21 months of my life with my little love bug, and I can't wait to see him grow and change even more.  Jaxson, You make mommy's life worth living! :)

On to the next Update! I am 20 WEEKS today! Halfway there! The past month has been a lot better for me as I haven't been as sick but I still stay so tired.  I am definitely showing more and will try and post a pic with my post on Monday.  And I will be doing that post as soon as i return from my ULTRASOUND and let you all in on the big gender secret!!!

We have already booked a location and time for the first baby shower for little Lyla or Jude! It will be in Pikeville on August 21st @ 11am and we have ordered the plates, cups, napkins, etc in this cute theme (which may or may not go with the baby's bedding, we'll see!)
Lastly I want to say a very special congratulations to my wonderful hubby on being promoted to Sergeant this week!  He has worked very hard and has waited a long time for this next step and I couldn't be more proud of him!  He is such a great dad and an amazing man, we miss him so much already and cannot wait for him to come home for his 4 day pass in a couple weeks.  I am so thankful for all of the extraordinary things God has blessed me with these past few years.  I love my little family so much more than I could have ever imagined!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend and I'll see you again on Monday when we all meet Lyla or Jude! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment