Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here we go!

Okay, so I have been putting off doing this for a while now and the time has come to start this blog.  I wanted to do this to chronicle the life and times of our crazy family as we go through the struggles of raising our son, post-pregnacy weight loss, marriage, and deployment. 

My dear hubby decided to re-enlist for another year, which in turn means another tour in Iraq.  I will not be able to share much about his location or mission but I will be alone while he is on the other side of the world and am sure will need advice and help from friends and fellow bloggers.  

The next couple of years will be very difficult for me and my apple jax, so I'm extending an invitation to you all to look into our life and maybe offer some help and advice as we go through this trying time.  I hope you enjoy my blog and I don't bore you too much! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great way to start the first post. I will sure follow you :) Wish I could start a blog myself that's always something I wanna do..maybe one day lol.

    -Noon

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAY Beth! So glad you started a blog! Now we can keep up with you all's life! Can't believe Neil reenlisted! What's he thinking? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know me either! Well actually I do, he was thinking that he would letting his unit down if he didn't go back with them and felt like it was somehow his duty??? But we hope it will help us get out of debt faster since he will be making more money there and won't be here to blow it on things like Call of Duty games! lol
    Anyway, thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete