Monday, November 15, 2010

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!



Our first tree at our own house! Yay! My mom and I went shopping today for ornaments and I had entended to put up the tree after Thanksgiving.  That didn't happen, I couldn't wait! So, I had taken all the tags off the new ornaments and gottten everything out of the boxes and I asked Neil to go out on the balcony and get the tree.  The tree was my mom's that she had gotten last year that I traded with her b/c my cats destoyed mine in years previous.  The first thing Neil says as soon as he opens the box, "Where's the stand?" Then I notice it isn't my mom's new tree but in fact my old tree that no longer had a stand and all of the bottom branches duck taped on! lol Anyway, I was upset so Jax and I ran out to Wally and got a new one. I love putting up the Christmas tree usually but not tonight :( But it's done for now, or until Jaxson tears it down in the morning.  My decorating has only just begun though, I still need new stockings to match the tree, a tree skirt, a tree topper, and I want some garland to put on my mantle, then I'm done for real! I had to take photos of my cute ornaments closer up, I think they are just too cute!



I have decided that there are alot of things that I have not gotten to share with alot of people in the recent past, so here is a preview of things to come in the near future.
  • New Apartment pics
  • Jaxson's 1st Birthday Post and Pics
  • Pumpkin patch and Halloween pics
  • Our new Car! Post and pics
That's all I've got for tonight, my angel has fallen asleep on his daddy while watching him play his life-sucking video games! And if I don't get Neil to stop playing soon then there might be a post about breaking and burning x-box 360's! I leave you with some pictures of the cutest boy in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment